Fighters Combat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC- to many shows

4 posters

Go down

UFC- to many shows Empty UFC- to many shows

Post  Matt_Stampe Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 am

UFC used to be great when they had fights every other month. Now they have an event practically every weekend now. Its really getting saturated. I like how boxing has big event every other month. UFC is going to implode on it self. When Fox aired the fight, I was at a sports Bar, the table behind us called it, "The new wrestling". LOL
Matt_Stampe
Matt_Stampe
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFC- to many shows Empty Re: UFC- to many shows

Post  Matt Hershman Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:25 pm

I honestly haven't been keeping up with any of the shows recently. Kind of surprised to hear about UFC on Fox actually. First of all, Wow. Second of all are they going to be doing shows on Fox from now on?

Not a bad thing if you ask me, even if some people say think it's the new WWE Laughing

Matt Hershman

Back to top Go down

Post  Csaba Cziky Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:45 pm

I like that there are more shows, because watching a good lightweight fight was almost impossible. I don't like the hype and the small talk and drama, but sometimes i enjoye some bad blood.

Csaba Cziky

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sturgill Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:42 am

I enjoy the extra fights. Honestly MMA is one of the few things I watch on tv. I do think that they need to get away from the concept that every card needs to be a huge event. I enjoy watching the under card fights just as much as the main card fights. I would be down for weekly UFC fights on Spike or something and a big event every month or so.

Justin Sturgill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum