Fighters Combat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2011 Koushu Lei Tai Fights Baltimore Maryland

Go down

2011 Koushu Lei Tai Fights Baltimore Maryland Empty 2011 Koushu Lei Tai Fights Baltimore Maryland

Post  Admin Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:51 pm

There were a lot of new teams and some old teams returned this year. The light 135-143lb and middle light 143-155LB both had 8 men in each division. there was an upper class like middle heavy that had about 6 or 7. There was a strong showing by teams that always come- 2 Richard Lee's west coast team and partner school, Zhongyi school, the Local US Koushu/Tien Shan Pai school in Maryland, Columbia Maryland Wing Chun school. The Canadian Shaolin team which I hadnt seen in a while is back, and another hard hitting Canadian team (Glen's team) name escapes me at the moment, The Canadian White Crane school also had a fighter. there was a really strong team from Hung Gar Switzerland that had a strong pool of fighters, Peaceful dragon in North Carolina had 3 or 4 fighters. Wah Lum in Florida had a fighter or two.

Thats all I have for fights I was only there from 3pm to 5:30 pm then had to leave, I didnt get the Masters Demo or some of the finals.

Admin
Admin

https://imacombat.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum